_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Wearing the Mom & Teacher Hat

This year I will have the opportunity to be one of 3 teachers for my son this year in 3rd grade. At my school we are departmentalized so I teach Science, Social Studies, Writing/Grammar/Spelling. For 1 1/2 hours I will be my son's teacher for these subjects. He will not be in my homeroom, but I will get the experience of teaching him.

I am typically a very "hands off" parent because I just hate to cross that line between mom and teacher. Since all the teachers know this fact, I wrote this little letter to the two other teacher's who get to also teach my son this year.

We are teammates which means we have to be in constant contact with each other throughout the day (especially being departmentalized). We call and text each other daily along with spending our conference time together.

So I wrote this very tongue in cheek letter to them as a play on "those parents" that are always there.
PS. This letter also had a Teacher's Pay Teacher's Gift Card attached to it.
FYI- Best teacher gift EVER is a TPT giftcard!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment