_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Wreath Mexican 7 Layer Dip

December 23rd my family and I went up to our church to help assemble Christmas food baskets to hand out/deliver to the needy in our town.

For something special for the volunteers I made this 7 layer dip but with a Christmas twist.
I used my angel food cake pan to make the mold.
I layered in the: refried beans, shredded cheese, guacamole, sour cream, olives, salsa, lettuce and added the cute tomatoes for a finishing touch. Then refrigerated until we were ready to leave.

I set it out with a few bags of chips on the church kitchen counter and then went to deliver some food. When we came back to the church there were about 4 scoops of the dip left and the 3 lonely tomatoes laying on the tray. :) I'd have to say  it was a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment