_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Bowls

Since my children were young, I started the tradition of making Christmas dishes with them each year.
You can see my previous post here where I have pictures of all my plates and the directions.

Last year, I decided I had enough plates and decided to go with bowls. Here is last year's bowl.

This year we did another bowl.


I used their fingerprints to make the reindeer and santa. (Their hands and feet have gotten too big..sniff...sniff).  Also- On each dish I have their name, age, and year.


The only thing I suggest is to USE the "Porcelaine 150" paint. (I got it at Michaels).


Last year I used these "painters" pens and they did not hold up nearly as well. I put the dishes in the dishwasher (like I had done previous years with the Porcelaine Paint) but it came off or peeled and moved locations on the plate. So don't use the below paints!!
Once again, see my instructions here for how to directions and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment