_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beginning Math Skills & Free Printable Beginning Sounds Game

It has been a busy and sickly last few weeks. Needless to say, preschool has been put on the back burner. It's bad when your son asks to do preschool. (I never said I was perfect, nor do I ever pretend to be). Since I had not really been making lessons and nothing was printed and ready to go, I had to get creative.

I remembered seeing this little gem online somewhere. So I whipped that up for him. He did it so quickly and easily. I was blown away!!!!
I made this for my 4 year old. He is the one who would get frustrated when counting when he got to 13-19 and completely shut down and not do ANYTHING and refuse. With the help from his Daddy (who is obviously not Mommy so its different) he let Dad help him count through those teens and next thing I know he is counting to 50. All this time I thought he could only count to 12. In reality he can count to 50 now. Sometimes it take someone else to help get them over a bump in the road.

To take this idea even farther I created a beginning sounds games for him.
On one side of the plate I used blue and picked clipart that begins with different letters. Then with blue I wrote the matching letters on the clothespins. 

 THEN on the back I added more letters using red. Notice the letters on the clothespins are red. 




*Also this is self checking. Red for the red side & blue for the blue side, but when you flip the plate over the clothespins also match the letter on the back. Pretty neat huh!

Most of the clipart I have taken from a free clipart site called: mycutegraphics.com   It is worth checking out!!

How to get it for Free:
I have given you the clipart I used HERE that you can download through "DropBox" Or if you have an account through Teachers Pay Teachers you can access it Here for free.
Or if you have an account through Teachers Notebook you can access it Here for free.

Don't forget to sign up as a follower at either of my stores for other Free items or notifications about sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment