_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Friday, February 7, 2014

My Inner Martha Stewart

I have been sick of my kitchen drawers!! I happened to cut down the kitchen aisle at Walmart and spotted this adorable red and white shelf liner. I'm still on the search for good drawer dividers, so cut me a little slack if this drawer still looks messy. You should have seen it "before". :)

BUT, I thought I'd go ahead and show my my ahh-haa moment.

I had a drawer overflowing with these straws. I tried to think what I had on hand that might contain these unruly things! I remembered  using toilet paper tubes for help hold  extension cords. So I thought this would be great for my straws.

I pulled a TP roll from my craft stash, hot glue gunned some craft paper onto it and viola!! A cute straw holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment