_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nativity Thematic Unit

I know I keep jumping back and forth between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I wanted to get this on the blog so you can have it ready.
I have my Nativity Thematic Unit ready. *Don't forget to click on the "Thematic Unit" tab at the top of the blog to see my whole list of thematic units.*

Here it is!

40 pages of printables, activities and teaching ideas for Preschoolers and Early Kindergarteners. I make these for my own children, so they change based on their needs and levels. To purchase it at Teachers Pay Teachers click here. To find it at Teachers Notebook click here.

Below are also a few pictures of what you will see inside the unit.

I've included measuring activities and an early story comprehension page for my youngest. I also have a page of my favorite websites and blogs to use along with this unit.

 
Comprehension page
Merry Christmas and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment