_verify" content="bbb841dd5e0db345e51757e59e8d03cb"/>

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Magic Tree House Series

My 5 year old is into the Magic Tree House series. (That makes this teacher mama smile). I pulled all my books out of the attic from my teaching days. Since I was reading them anyway with my son, I figured I would use my time wisely and go ahead and make Guided Reading lesson plans and activities with these stories so that I would have them "ready" for when I went back to teaching.


I will be making more lessons for these novels. But they take time. :) I have teacher lessons and activities for each chapter. Plus a different skill for each chapter too.

I also made graphic organizers that can go with ANY Magic Tree House book. These are for sale at my TPT store or at Teachers Notebook, depending on where you like to do your shopping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment